The Conference Center at Darton College
More Than Just a Meeting Place
The Conference Center at Darton College offers a blend of state-of-the-art meeting facilities located on a beautiful 180-acre landscaped campus. Organizations meeting at the Center are able to combine business and pleasure in a facility that offers much more than just a meeting place.
The Conference Building includes classrooms, a computer classroom, meeting rooms, a 75-seat lecture hall and 430-seat theater. From informal coffee breaks, snacks, and lunches, to formal dinners, Darton's campus food service can provide all.
Flexibility is a key word in the vocabulary of our Continuing Education and Economic Development team. From pre-planning to technical assistance and special needs, Darton's staff is always on hand to help ensure the success of your conference.
"We have held business meetings out of town, in cities much larger than Albany. Darton provided us with the opportunity to rival and surpass the quality of the previous sessions. The facilities were excellent for the type class we were holding. Albany is very fortunate to have this type of service available to the community."
Ken Collins, Maintenance Systems Manager, Proctor and Gamble
The center provides a variety of comprehensive services designed to allow you to enjoy a trouble free conference or business meeting. Services and facilities available include:
- Accommodations for groups from 4 to 400
- 430 seat auditorium
- 75-seat wired lecture hall with rear screen projection
- Conference room for 12
- Classrooms to accommodate up to 50
- 15-seat networked computer classroom
- Meeting pre-planning and facilitation with an on-site Certified Meeting Planner
- A 430-seat theatre
- Ample, Well-lit, Free Parking
- Challenge Course
- Satellite Downlinking
- Two-Way Interactive Audio/Video Conferencing
- State-of-the-Art audio visual equipment
- Internet Access
- Digital Projection Systems
- Video Production
- Multi-media carts equipped with computers, projectors, and visual presenters
- Refreshment breaks and meal service are available upon request
For more information contact:
Division of Continuing Education &
2400 Gillionville Road
Albany, Georgia 31707
Phone: (229) 317-6873
Fax: (229) 317-6684
or e-mail Vicki Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org