5 Easy Ways to Register!
- By Phone
- Call (229) 317-6730 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with VISA, MasterCard, or company billing information.
- By Mail
- Complete the registration form on the inside back cover of the current course catalog, detach and mail, along with your check or money order, made payable to Darton College, or credit card information (do not send cash) to Darton State College, Continuing Education, J-102, 2400 Gillionville Road, Albany, GA 31707.
- By Fax
- Complete the registration form on the inside back cover of the current course catalog (complete with your credit card or invoice information), detach and fax to (229) 317-6684.
- In Person
- Stop by the Continuing Education Office located in the Allied Health & Community Services Building (J), Room 102. Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Right Here!!
- Just complete the online registration form below!
This registration form is for Continuing Education classes ONLY and may not be used to register for regular college credit classes.
This form is NOT for Summer Camp Registration, please use the Summer Camp Form available on the left menu.
Please complete each applicable field below. Press "Register" when complete.
Darton State College
Continuing Education and Community Services
Refund and CEU Credit Policy
Continuing Education at Darton State College is self-supporting. Costs associated with presenting non-credit programs are covered by student registration fees; therefore, we may cancel classes with low enrollment. We will make every effort to notify you of changes or cancellations. When a class is cancelled, Continuing Education notifies the business office to process a refund. Refunds will take approximately 3 to 4 weeks to process. We appreciate your business and your patience. Please notify us by phone or in writing at least two working days prior to the beginning of the course to receive a refund, less a $15 processing fee. Registrants who fail to withdraw prior to the first class will not receive a refund. If you cannot attend, please send a friend or co-worker in your place.
One CEU (1.0) may be awarded for each ten hours of completed course work. To request a copy of your transcript or certificate of successful completion, call (229) 317-6730.