Courses offerings for Summer 2013
Courses for Professional Development
ServSafe Food Safety Training
|Date(s):||January 10 or March 7 or May 7 or June 27, 2013|
|Time(s):||9:00AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fee:||$169.00 per person includes textbook|
|Instructor(s):||Martha Weston, R.D.L.D. Certified Serv Safe Trainer & Registered, Licensed Dietitian.|
|About the Class:||This class is designed as a review in preparation for the final exam which will be given at the end of day.
You must register 2 to 3 weeks prior to the course. Books will be available upon completion of registration and *must* be read prior to class.
This course meets the New Georgia Food Service Regulation that became effective November, 2007 and includes the following:
* 8 hours of instruction by a Certified Serv-Safe Trainer & Registered, Licensed Dietitian, Martha Weston, R.D.L.D.
* A certificate will be issued from the Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association upon successful completion of the examination and will be honored for 5 years.
* All about safe food
* Bacteria, viruses, and more
* Wash those hands
* Hazard Analysis in Food Service
* Purchasing & Receiving
* Store it Safely
* Food Safety in prep & service
* Facilities & Equipment
* No more pests
* Sanitizing: More than cleaning
* Rules & Regulations
***Class size is limited so register today by calling Darton College Division of Continuing Education & Economic Development at 229-317-6730 or 229-317-6726***