Darton State College

Darton State College Technology Services Division | How do I change my BANNER Web PIN?

Home  » Technology Services Division  » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my BANNER Web PIN?

You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system, accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.

  1. Open your web browser to the Darton College home page (www.darton.edu)
  2. Click "MyDC"
  3. Enter your username and password to login (Click on DCid Lookup if you do not know your username and/or password)
  4. Click the "Student-Banner" tab
  5. Under the "Academic Services" box, click "Click here to:"
  6. Under Administrative Services, click "This link will take you to your school’s Administrative Services page where you will be able to access different services depending on your role at the school."
  7. Click on "Personal Information Menu"
  8. Click on "Change PIN"
  9. Click on "Enter Old PIN" and type your old PIN
  10. Click on "Enter New PIN" and type a secure password you will remember (the password must be 6 characters long)
  11. Click on "Re-enter New PIN" and type the password again.
  12. Click on the "Change PIN" button.
  13. Click on the "back to Student-Banner Tab" to exit Banner and return to the main MyDC area or click the Logout button if you are done in MyDC.

My account is locked, what do I do now?

Go to the Office of Information Technology and they will be able to reset your pin. When your password is reset it will changed to your birthday. (Example: If a person's birthday was January 3, 1980, the new password would be 010380. The first two numbers being the month, the second two numbers being the day and the last two numbers being the year.)

The Technology Services Division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: TSD Helpdesk.

Last Update: September 22, 2016 10:38 AM

The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.