Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my BANNER Web PIN?
You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system, accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.
- Open your web browser to the Darton College home page (www.darton.edu)
- Click "MyDC"
- Enter your username and password to login (Click on DCid Lookup if you do not know your username and/or password)
- Click the "Student-Banner" tab
- Under the "Academic Services" box, click "Click here to:"
- Under Administrative Services, click "BANNER Web"
- Click on "Personal Information Menu"
- Click on "Change PIN"
- Click on "Enter Old PIN" and type your old PIN
- Click on "Enter New PIN" and type a secure password you will remember (the password must be 6 characters long)
- Click on "Re-enter New PIN" and type the password again.
- Click on the "Change PIN" button.
- Click on the "back to Student-Banner Tab" to exit Banner and return to the main MyDC area or click the Logout button if you are done in MyDC.
My account is locked, what do I do now?
Go to the Office of Information Technology and they will be able to reset your pin. When your password is reset it will changed to your birthday. (Example: If a person's birthday was January 3, 1980, the new password would be 010380. The first two numbers being the month, the second two numbers being the day and the last two numbers being the year.)