Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my fees online?
You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system, accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.
If you are having trouble accessing where you pay your fees, check these instructions to see if your computer has the correct security settings.
- To pay your fees online, access Banner Web in MyDC.
- Logon to MyDC and click Student-Banner.
- Under Banner Links click Pay On Line
- You will need your Darton Student ID and your MyDC password.
- Click on Connect to Touchnet
- Click MAKE A PAYMENT and enter your payment information.
- Press Continue
- Verify your information and click on Submit Payment ONLY ONCE!
Please enter your full student ID# and your pin # is your MyDC password.
Please use DCID lookup for password assistance if you get the invalid credentials message or do not know your pin number.
Please contact the Business Office (K-121 / 317-6717) for more information.
Last Update: January 23, 2015 3:01 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.