Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my transcript online?
You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.
- Open your web browser to the Darton State College home page (www.darton.edu)
- Click "MyDC"
- Enter your username and password to login (Click on DCid Lookup if you do not know your username and/or password)
- Click the "Student-Banner" tab
- Scroll down to the "Student-Banner Links" box
- Click on "View Unofficial Academic Transcript"
- Click on "Submit"
- View or Print the page
- Close the window (or tab) to exit Banner and return to the main MyDC area
- Click the Logout button if you are done in MyDC
The Technology Services Division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: TSD Helpdesk.
Last Update: September 22, 2016 10:38 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.