Skip Navigation

Darton State College

Darton State College Technology Services Division | How do I access my transcript online?

Home  » Technology Services Division  » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I access my transcript online?

You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.

  1. Open your web browser to the Darton State College home page (
  2. Click "MyDC"
  3. Enter your username and password to login (Click on DCid Lookup if you do not know your username and/or password)
  4. Click the "Student-Banner" tab
  5. Scroll down to the "Student-Banner Links" box
  6. Click on "View Unofficial Academic Transcript"
  7. Click on "Submit"
  8. View or Print the page
  9. Close the window (or tab) to exit Banner and return to the main MyDC area
  10. Click the Logout button if you are done in MyDC
Responsible Department: Technology Services Division
Content Contact: Andrew Lenard, Dorea Hardy (web representative)
Chief Technology Officer: Mr. Tracy Cosper
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.