Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my user name and PIN/Password?
You may wish to print this page for reference. To print, click File, Print now.
If you are having trouble looking up your user name and/or PIN, check these instructions to see if your computer has the correct security settings.
- To find your user name and PIN (also referred to as your DCid and password).
- Go to the DCid Lookup.
- Read the three pages of instructions, clicking the button to continue.
- The fourth page will provide you with a form to fill out.
- Enter your first and last name in the appropriate fields. (If your name has changed but you have not filled out the paperwork with the Records Office, you will need to use your old name for the search to function.)
- Select the Month, Day and type in the full Year of your birth.
- Click down to the Social Security Number box and type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN. Note: the search page is a secure page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Submit button.
- A new window will now display with your student ID #, your Name, your Darton E-Mail Address, your user name, your PIN, and a note on if your Banner account is active or not.