Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my bills?
You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system, accessible through MyDC. To print, click File, Print now.
If you are having trouble accessing your bill, check these instructions to see if your computer has the correct security settings.
- To view/print your bill online, access Banner Web in MyDC.
- Logon to MyDC and click Student-Banner.
- Click the link in the Academic Services channel
- Click Banner Web > Student & Financial Aid > Registration
- Click Registration Fee Assessment and select the semester for which you would like to view/print your bill.
- Your bill will be displayed. Print this screen if you want a hardcopy of your bill
- To print your bill/schedule at the Admissions Center (A-198)
- Go to the kiosk computer outside the Admissions Center
- For Summer 2015, enter 201505 in the “Term” field.
- Enter your Student ID or your SSN to print your bill/schedule
The Technology Services Division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: TSD Helpdesk.
Last Update: September 22, 2016 10:38 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.