Technology Services Director
A progressive and well-managed technology infrastructure is the cornerstone of modern organizational success. The goals of the Technology Services Division relate to and complement the academic missions and business goals of Darton college. It follows that the mission of the department is:
- To provide service of outstanding quality to our customers as measured by their standards
- To provide services that assist in and complement academic programs
- To provide an information technology infrastructure that contributes to the competitive position of the College
- To stay current with technology in order to play a productive role in the provision of new products and services
- To function as a college resource information technology consulting services to the College community to assist them with the achievement of operational efficiency through effective use of our services
- To provide the opportunity for our employees to achieve satisfaction from their jobs by virtue of the work itself and to provide the training and experience needed for them to realize their full potential
- To actively contribute to the well being of the community that we serve
The Technology Services Division is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: TSD Helpdesk.
Last Update: September 22, 2016 10:38 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.