Darton State College Web Services | Hints and Tips
Hints & Tips
- It doesn’t matter how many times I have to click, as long as each click is a mindless, unambiguous choice.
- Krug’s Second Law of Usability, Don’t Make Me Think, page 41
- Get rid of half the words on each page, then get rid of half of what’s left.
- Krug’s Third Law of Usability, Don’t Make Me Think, page 45
- Legibility Problems and other mistakes
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/designmistakes.html (opens new window)
- New Thinking - by Gerry McGovern
http://www.gerrymcgovern.com/ (opens new window)
- Five Critical (and Overlooked) Design Elements
http://www.clickz.com/experts/crm/actionable_analysis/article.php/3507666 (opens new window)
Last Update: June 16, 2016 5:58 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.