Darton State College Web Services | Minor Revisions
- First, determine what level of revision your page requires:
- Once you have determined that your revision is only minor, the next step is to print out the page or pages on which you need to make revisions.
- Using a red pen (or other highly visible/readable color), mark through the word(s) or sentence you are wanting to change.
- Use the margin to the side of the page to write in the corrections; if necessary, carefully draw a line connecting the correction to it’s location. If there is no correction you can leave it blank or write "delete" in the margin next to it. PLEASE WRITE LEGIABLY!
- Place the corrected pages in an interoffice mail envelope and send to the following location: TSD c/o Web Services.
- Submit a NEW Helpdesk Ticket, informing Web Services of the incoming changes.
For the "To:" field, select Website Support (Tier 1)
- Revisions will be performed in the order in which they are received.
- Major revisions take longer than the Minor or Medium level revisions. Having all your material gathered prior to meeting with the Web Services team will greatly speed up the updating process.
- During some months, Web Services may receive a high volume of work from multiple departments. Please understand that this may cause delays in completion time.
- Once Web Services has completed your revisions you will be notify via the Help Desk system and you will receive a “Resolved” email.
- At this time we ask that you review your page(s) for accuracy.
- If you are not satisfied with the changes, please respond to the “Resolved” email so that corrections can be made in a timely manner.
Last Update: December 11, 2015 4:23 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.