- First, determine what level of revision your page is:
- Once you have determined that your revision is only minor, the next step is to print out the page or pages on which you need to make revisions.
- Using a red pen (or other highly visible/readable color), mark through the word(s) or sentence you are wanting to change.
- Use the margin to the side of the page to write in the corrections, if necessary, carefully draw a line connecting the correction to it's location. If there is no correction you can leave it blank or write "delete" in the margin next to it. PLEASE WRITE LEGIABLY!
- Place the corrected pages in an interoffice mail envelope and send to the following location: OIT c/o Dorea Hardy.
Revisions will be performed in the order in which I receive them. During some months, I may be flooded with work from other departments. Once I have completed your revisions I will notify you via e-mail and ask you to review your page for accuracy. If you are not satisfied with the changes, please notify me ASAP so corrections can be made quickly.