- First, determine what level of revision your page is:
- Once you have determined that your revision is medium level, the next step is to print out the page or pages which need revisions.
- Using a red pen (or other highly visible/readable color), mark through the sentences or paragraphs you are wishing to change and/or replace.
- To prevent typos and to speed the process along, I request that you type up the new sentences or paragraphs on Word.
- If more than one section is being replaced, or multiple pages are involved, please place numbers in the margins on the paper by the marked out sentences. In your Word document, place the corresponding number by the replacement paragraphs/sentences.
- IF a sentence or paragraph is being deleted completely, please write "delete" in the margin beside the sentence/paragraph.
- Place the corrected pages in an interoffice mail envelope and send to the following location: OIT c/o Dorea Hardy.
- Send your Word document via e-mail to dorea.hardy @ darton.edu
In the body of your e-mail, please specify that the corresponding pages are being sent via interoffice to me.
Revisions will be performed in the order in which I receive them. During some months, I may be flooded with work from other departments. Once I have completed your revisions I will notify you via e-mail and ask you to review your page for accuracy. If you are not satisfied with the changes, please notify me ASAP so corrections can be made quickly.