Darton State College Web Services | Major Revisions
- First, determine what level of revision your page requires:
- Once you have determined that your revision is major, the next step is to print out the page or pages you are wanting to revise.
- Using a red pen (or other highly visible/readable color), mark all the changes you are thinking about on the pages. Feel free to use the back of the pages to write or sketch out new ideas for your page(s).
- Use Word to type any new material you are wanting to include on your site.
- Call x6704 to set up an appointment with a Web Services team member so you can meet and discuss all the changes you are thinking about.
- Prior to the appointment, e-mail the Word document to the Web Services team member you are working with. Be sure to include any additional images or files you are desiring to include on your site. (Note: Images should be in JPEG or GIF format.)
- You will be given further instructions at your meeting with the Web Services team member.
- Revisions will be performed in the order in which they are received.
- Major revisions take longer than the Minor or Medium level revisions. Having all your material gathered prior to meeting with the Web Services team will greatly speed up the updating process.
- During some months, Web Services may receive a high volume of work from multiple departments. Please understand that this may cause delays in completion time.
- Once Web Services has completed your revisions you will be notify via the Help Desk system and you will receive a “Resolved” email.
- At this time we ask that you review your page(s) for accuracy.
- If you are not satisfied with the changes, please respond to the “Resolved” email so that corrections can be made in a timely manner.
Last Update: December 10, 2015 4:16 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.