- First, determine what level of revision your page is:
- Once you have determined that your revision is major, the next step is to print out the page or pages you are wanting to revise.
- Using a red pen (or other highly visible/readable color), mark all the changes you are thinking about on the pages. Feel free to use the back of the pages to write or sketch out new ideas for your page(s).
- Use Word to type any new material you are wanting to include on your site.
- Call me at x6704 and set up an appointment so we can meet and discuss all the changes you are thinking about.
- Prior to the appointment, e-mail the Word document to me, as well as any additional images or files you are desiring to include on your site. (Note: Images should be in JPEG or GIF format.)
During some months, I may be flooded with work from other departments. Major revisions tend to take longer than the Minor or Medium level revisions. Having all your material gathered prior to meeting with me will greatly speed up the updating process. Once I have completed your revisions I will notify you via e-mail and ask you to review your page for accuracy. If you are not satisfied with the changes, please notify me ASAP so corrections can be made quickly.