Adding pages to an existing site
- Look at your current pages, if your site has its own menu system located in the left hand menu bar, think about where you want the link located within that list. Choose wording that will let a viewer of your page know what it is linking to, but is short enough to fit within the space designated.
- Type up your wording in a Word document.
- Gather any images or additional media you want placed on the new page. (Note: Images should be in JPEG or GIF format.)
- Contact me at x6704 and set up an appointment to discuss the addition and work out any questions involving its addition.
- Prior to the appointment, e-mail the Word document to me, as well as any additional images or files you are desiring to include on your site. (Note: Images should be in JPEG or GIF format.)
During some months, I may be flooded with work from other departments. By having all your material gathered prior to our meeting will greatly speed up the process of updating your site. Once I have completed your revisions I will notify you via e-mail and ask you to review your page for accuracy. If you are not satisfied with the changes, please notify me ASAP so corrections can be made quickly.