Darton State College Web Services | PDF Revisions
» Technology Services Division
» Web Services
- Whenever possible, send an updated digital copy of the file to be updated. Digital files may be in Word, Excel, Publisher, or other similar formats.
- Email the digital file to IT.ServiceDesk@darton.edu (c/o Web Services). Specify which file it is to replace and which pages from which it is accessed.
- Revisions will be performed in the order in which they are received.
- Major revisions take longer than the Minor or Medium level revisions. Having all your material gathered prior to meeting with the Web Services team will greatly speed up the updating process.
- During some months, Web Services may receive a high volume of work from multiple departments. Please understand that this may cause delays in completion time.
- Once Web Services has completed your revisions you will be notify via the Help Desk system and you will receive a “Resolved” email.
- At this time we ask that you review your page(s) for accuracy.
- If you are not satisfied with the changes, please respond to the “Resolved” email so that corrections can be made in a timely manner.
The Web Services department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Dorea Hardy.
Last Update: November 19, 2015 10:46 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.