Darton State College Web Services | PDF Revisions
- Whenever possible, send an updated digital copy of the file to be updated. Digital files may be in Word, Excel, Publisher, or other similar formats.
- Submit a NEW Helpdesk Ticket. Include the digital file and specify which file it is to replace and which pages from which it is accessed.
For the "To:" field, select Website Support (Tier 1)
- Revisions will be performed in the order in which they are received.
- Major revisions take longer than the Minor or Medium level revisions. Having all your material gathered prior to meeting with the Web Services team will greatly speed up the updating process.
- During some months, Web Services may receive a high volume of work from multiple departments. Please understand that this may cause delays in completion time.
- Once Web Services has completed your revisions you will be notify via the Help Desk system and you will receive a “Resolved” email.
- At this time we ask that you review your page(s) for accuracy.
- If you are not satisfied with the changes, please respond to the “Resolved” email so that corrections can be made in a timely manner.
Last Update: June 16, 2016 5:58 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.