Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter final grades on the web?
You may wish to print this page for reference as you use the BANNER Web system. To print, click File, Print now.
You MUST use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher for BANNER Web access. Netscape will not work with BANNER frames.
- Open your web browser to the Darton College home page (www.darton.edu)
- Click the "Faculty and Staff" link
- Click the "BANNER Web" link
- Click on "Enter". This will take you to My DC.
- Click in the "User Name" area and type your User Name (ex. firstname.lastname).
- Click in the "PIN" area and type your PIN number.
- Click the "Login" button
- Click on the "Faculty-Banner" tab.
- Click on "Enter Final Grades" menu a the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Choose term from drop down box and click on "Submit Term".
- Choose a CRN from the drop-down box and click on "Submit CRN"
- Enter grades for each student by choosing a grade from the drop-down box or tabbing and keying in the grade. After all grades are entered, click on the "Submit" button (bottom of the page). If you fail to click on the submit button, the grades will not be entered.
- Print the grade sheet using the print function in your browser (click File, Print).
- If you have additional classes, click on "CRN Selection" at the bottom of the page. Select and submit the CRN.
- Click on "Final Grades" and enter grades for this CRN. Repeat steps 10-13 until all grades are submitted.
- Click on the "Exit" button and exit your browser. Final checks for the term will be disbursed after all grades have been submitted electronically.
Copies of grades are no longer submitted to the Registrar’s Office unless you have students who meet the following criteria:
- If you have a student who never attended your class but is on your class roster, please assign a grade and note “non-attendance” on the grade sheet and submit to the Registrar's Office.
- If you have a student who was in your class but does not show on your class roster, please write in the student’s name, ID, and grade on the grade sheet and submit to the Registrar's Office.
Reminder on "I" grades: Any time you report a grade of "I" you will be asked to complete a “Request for Grade Change”, showing the reason for the "I" grade and the grade the student will receive if the "I" is not removed. We will retain these until the next semester that the student enrolls or if the student is not enrolled, within the next twelve months, whichever comes first. REMEMBER: "I" GRADES CAN ONLY BE AWARDED FOR NON-ACADEMIC REASONS.
If you need assistance with entering your grades via the web, please contact your departmental administrative assistant. If the administrative assistant is unable to resolve the problem, please call the Registrar's Office at 317-6742 for further assistance.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office (K-101 / 317-6742) for more information.