Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my user name and PIN/Password?
You may wish to print this page for reference. To print, click File, Print now.
If you are having trouble looking up your user name and/or PIN, check these instructions to see if your computer has the correct security settings.
- To find your user name and PIN (also referred to as your DCid and password).
- Go to Student on the top menu bar, when the drop down menu appears, go down to Information Technology, and click on DCid Lookup on the sub menu that will appear just to the right of the drop down menu.
- The DCid Lookup page will appear. Click on the text box beside First Name and type in your first name.
- Click on the box beside Last Name and type in your last name. (If your name has changed but you have not filled out the paperwork with the Records Office, you will need to use your old name for the search to function.)
- The Middle Initial box is optional. Note: If you fill in your middle initial and the search comes up empty, try the search again without your middle initial.
- Select the Month, Day and type in the full Year of your birth.
- Click down to the Social Security Number box and type in your 9 digit social security number. Note: the search page is a secure page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Submit button.
- A new window will now display with your student ID #, your Name, your Darton E-Mail Address, your user name, your PIN, and a note on if your Banner account is active or not.
Click here if you would like to watch a visual representation on how to find your user name and PIN. Note: You will need Flash installed on your machine in order to view the page.