Darton State College Admissions - Checklist | Accel/Joint Enrollment
- Application and non-refundable $20 application fee
- Immunization form*
- Official high school transcript (in sealed envelope; cannot be faxed) showing 3.0 GPA, completion of the requirements of the 10th grade, and fulfillment of college preparatory requirements to date
- Official SAT scores (cannot be printed off internet) showing minimum 970 combined critical reading/math or 21 composite ACT. The institutional ACT may be taken at Darton College. Please contact our Testing Center at (229) 317-6735.
- Written permission from parent or guardian to jointly enroll
- Written permission from high school counselor or principal to jointly enroll
- For Accel students only: Completed Accel application
*If you are taking online courses only, you may fill out the top of the form, sign the online disclaimer at the bottom, and submit the form; however, if you ever decide to take on-campus classes, you must submit the completed immunization form.