Darton State College Admissions - Checklist | International Students
- Application and non-refundable $20 application fee
- International Application
- Official copy of high school transcript
- Official copy of transcript(s) from all college(s) previously attended
- TOEFL scores if English is your second language and if the language of all instruction throughout the secondary school was not in English. (Please use TOEFL Institution Code 5026 for Darton College.) You may submit SAT or ACT scores in lieu of TOEFL. The institutional ACT is available at Darton College. Please contact our Testing Center at (229) 317-6735. Students who have completed the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) may submit their IELTS scores as a substitute for the TOEFL scores.
- COMPASS Placement Test and/or ESOL Placement Test, if required.
- Official Financial Statement
- Financial Affidavit if the financial statement is not in the applicant’s name
- Immunization form*
- Copy of passport, visa, I-94, and other immigration documents if you are currently in the U.S.
*If you are taking online courses only, you may fill out the top of the form, sign the online disclaimer at the bottom, and submit the form; however, if you ever decide to take on-campus classes, you must submit the completed immunization form.