Darton State College Admissions - Welcome Homeschoolers
If you are looking for a place to stay close, but go far, take a look at Darton State College.
Look at Darton State College, where...
- ...professors, not teaching assistants, give each student personal attention in small classes.
- ...56 transfer degree programs, 15 online degrees, and hot career programs such as nursing and computer information systems get you where you want to go.
- ...students can participate in a rich campus life that includes clubs, intramurals, theater, music, and more intercollegiate athletic teams than any other two-year college in Georgia.
We encourage students from home schools to join our learning community. Individual attention combined with limitless opportunities make Darton the perfect option for students accustomed to following their own paths.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about Darton. I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions!
Interim Director of Admissions
Darton State College
Admission Requirements for Home Educated Students
Beginning Fall 2005
- Completed application for admission. Visit http://www.darton.edu/admin/admissions/ for more information and forms.
- SAT I or ACT scores - the institutional ACT administered by Darton is available to home schooled students.
- High school transcript showing documentation of College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC) areas.*
- COMPASS placement test, if necessary.
*Students with qualifying SAT I scores and documentation of partial CPC completion may be admitted on the same basis and with the same conditions as other students with CPC deficiencies and must make up any CPC deficiencies in accordance with University System of Georgia procedures.