Darton State College Admissions
Academic Services (K) Bldg.
Hours of Operation
Mon. - Thur. 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri. 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Why Darton State College?
- Admissions Requirements
- Meet the Admissions Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Schedule a Campus Visit
Apply for Admission to Darton State College
Applicants for admission can complete an easy, step-by-step online application. This service, offered by GACollege411, charges the normal $20 admission fee.
Request a Paper Application
Complete our request form and we’ll mail information about Darton State College to you right away!
Download Application Forms
- Admission Application
- Re-Admission Applicationfor students who have attended Darton in the past but who have not attended the previous semester
- Application for International Admission
- Certificate of Immunization
Note: PDFs require Adobe Reader 9 or later to view the files
Apply in Person
Come to the Admissions Center in the Administration Building on Gillionville Road.
Meet with an Admissions Counselor who will assist you in filling out the Darton Application. A $20 application fee is due at the time you apply to the college.
Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor to receive information about eligibility for financial assistance.