Darton State College Admissions Requirements | Dual Enrollment
Darton State College recognizes the need to provide academically talented high school students with opportunities for acceleration of their formal academic programs. This recognition has led to the development of two different programs:
- The Move on When Ready (MOWR) allows students to earn high school and college credit, while continuing his/her enrollment in high school.
Applicants for each of these programs must submit to the Dual Enrollment Coordinator the following items:
- A properly completed application for admission.
- A transcript of secondary school credits completed to date and evidence that the student is on track with college preparatory curriculum.
- An official copy of SAT/ACT scores.
- Satisfaction of Verification of Lawful Presence.
- Immunization Records
- Student Participation Agreement
ALL APPLICANTS: All beginning students (freshman, transfers, etc.) attending regularly scheduled classes or receiving resident credit must submit a Certificate of Immunization for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, Hep. series, and TD prior to attending classes.
BOR Policy 4.3.4 “Each University System Institution shall verify the lawful presence in the United States of every successfully admitted person applying for resident tuition status (in-state tuition).”
This is not a requirement for admission to Darton State College, however you MUST provide this information prior to your registering and enrolling for classes.