Darton State College Admissions Requirements | Non-Traditional Students
Students who have not attended high school within the previous five years, unless they were admitted to a previous college as a non-traditional student and have earned fewer than 30 transferable semester hours of college credit, must submit the following:
- A properly completed application for admission and a $20 non-refundable application fee.
- An official high school transcript and /or GED scores
- A copy of Compass Placement Exam scores
- An immunization form
- A properly completed application for admission and a $20 non-refundable application fee
- An official transcript from all colleges or universities and/or technical colleges previously attended (If currently enrolled, send preliminary transcripts now and final transcripts upon term completed)
- Applicants who have completed fewer than 30 transferable semester hours must complete all the requirements for freshmen admission
- An Immunization form
- An applicant shall not be considered for admission unless he or she is academically eligible for return to the college or university last attended or unless the officials of the last institution recommend the applicant's admission. If, however, one or more calendar years have elapsed since the applicant's dismissal from the last college or university attended, the College may review the application and make a decision as to the applicant's eligibility.
- Students with uncompleted Learning Support requirements at another System institution shall be admitted only in accordance with Darton State College's Learning Support guidelines.
- An applicant with less than 30 transferable semester hours applying for the programs leading to a Baccalaureate Degree must submit a transcript of secondary school credits.
ALL APPLICANTS: All beginning students (freshman, transfers, etc.) attending regularly scheduled classes or receiving resident credit must submit a Certificate of Immunization for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, Hep. series, and TD prior to attending classes.
BOR Policy 4.3.4 “Each University System Institution shall verify the lawful presence in the United States of every successfully admitted person applying for resident tuition status (in-state tuition).”
This is not a requirement for admission to Darton State College, however you MUST provide this information prior to your registering and enrolling for classes.