The Grants Department supports, promotes and facilitates the acquisition of grant funding from government agencies and foundations to support Darton State College education programs, staffing needs, projects, research and related endeavors which align with the college’s mission and strategic plan.
- Maximize and support Darton State College programs and services through the acquisition of external grant funding.
- Research and evaluate grant opportunities appropriate to the College.
- Inform the college community of appropriate grant funding opportunities.
- Write, edit, and coordinate grant proposal development and submission.
- Provide support and resources to administrators, faculty, and staff in developing grant funded projects and programs.
- Provide grant management to ensure compliance with reporting and financial guidelines.