Darton State College Administration | President's Message
- Governor Deal was Darton's 2013 Fall Commencement Speaker
- Left to right- Joel Wernick- CEO of Phoebe Putney Healthcare System, Dr. Butch Mosely- Superintendent of Doughtery County Schools and Dr. Paul Jones
- Chancellor Huckaby pictured with local state representatives and Darton administrators.
- Chancellor Huckaby and Dr. Jones tour Darton's Student Center.
- Chancellor Huckaby meets with representatives of Darton's Student Govenrment Association.
- Dr. Paul Jones introducing commencement speaker, Joel Wernick-CEO of Phoebe Putney Health System.
- Tour of Darton's Nursing lab.
- Major General Craig C.Crenshaw in Nursing lab.
- Darton instructor, Roger Marietta and Dougherty County School Superintendent, Dr. Butch Mosely.
- Education CEOs from left to right- President Anthony Parker- Albany Technical College, President Art Dunning-Albany State University, President Paul Jones- Darton State College and Superintendent Butch Mosely- Doughtery County School System.
- Left to right- Wendy Wilson- Darton State College, Wendy Howell- Albany Technical College and Wendy Kennedy- Darton State College.
- Education officials collaborating at Education Summit.
- Articulation Agreement Press Conference.
- Presidents Dunning and Jones signing agreement.
- Dr. Jones greeting commencement speaker, Dr. Steve Wrigley University System Executive Vice Chancellor.
- Articulation Agreement Signing
- Dr. Steve Wrigley University System Executive Vice Chancellor
- Colonel James Carroll III (left), Dr. Paul Jones(center) and Major General Craig C Crenshaw(right).
To the Darton State College family, alumni, friends and supporters, let me say it is an honor and a privilege to serve you during this transitional time. I have been here for only a few weeks and am already aware of the strength, compassion and vision that Darton has for our community as well as our positive impact on higher education, social issues and the economy of Southwest Georgia.
My only agenda is to help Darton State College continue to provide the same high-level service to students that we all have come to expect. Our leadership team is poised to work with the students, staff and the community to move this institution forward in a positive and significant way.
Over the past several years, Darton has built amazing momentum as a college, and it is my desire to continue this good work to provide excellence to our students and the southwest Georgia community.
Dr. Paul Jones