Skip Navigation

Darton State College

Darton State College Administration | Records Office | Change of Major

Home  » Administration  » Records & Registrar

Records Office

Change of Major

To change or declare your major, you can:

Fill out a major change form in your advisor's office or  the Division Office.  For example: if you are a nursing major and Sheila Phillips is your advisor, please contact Ms. Phillips or the Division Office for the nursing division.

For distance learning students, please contact your advisor or appropriate Division Office by phone, email or fax.

Instructions for looking up advisors can be found at the following link:

Return to Records Office Home Page

Responsible Department: Records & Registrar
Content Contact: Frances Carr (web representative)
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.