You may request a transcript online or by filling out the downloadable form and mailing it to our office.
To order your transcript online, please follow these instructions.
- For Currently enrolled students:
- Log in to your MyDC account.
- Click on Student Banner
- Scroll down to Student Records
- Click on Order Official Transcript
- You will be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Select Order or track a transcripts
- Select Order a Transcript Now!
- Complete the online form and submit.
- For Previously Enrolled Student:
- Click on the following link to the National Clearinghouse:
- Select Darton State College
- Select “Order a Transcript Now” and fill out the required information. You will be sent an email confirmation when the transcript is processed.
To order your transcript by mail, please follow these instructions.
- Print out the Transcript Request form.
- Mail your transcript to:
Darton State College
Attention: Records/Registrar’s Office
2400 Gillionville Road
Albany, GA 31707
- Please enclose $2 for each transcript that is requested.
- Transcript Request Form (PDF Format)
To use the Adobe PDF form:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader must be available on your computer (if you need the free reader software you can download it from Adobe's web site at www.adobe.com)
- Print the form
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Mail or drop off the completed form to the Records Office