Darton State College

Darton State College Administration | Records Office | Transient Permission

Home  » Administration  » Records & Registrar

Records Office

Transient Permission

A Darton State College student who wishes to enroll temporarily in another college or university must obtain prior permission to do so and should request that a letter of authorization be sent to the Director of Admissions of that college or university. The Darton State College Registrar may grant permission and issue the letter of authorization. Students requesting transient permission must have exited learning support and have at least a 2.00 GPA. Credit earned while in a transient status may be transferred back to Darton State College provided such credit carries a grade of “C” and satisfies curricular requirements. It is the student’s responsibility to request that a transcript of credits be sent back to Darton State College.

Downloadable Forms

Transient Permission


To use the Adobe PDF form:

  • Adobe Acrobat Reader must be available on your computer (if you need the free reader software you can download it from Adobe's website at www.adobe.com (opens new window))
  • Print the form
  • Fill in the appropriate information
  • Mail or drop off the completed form to the Records Office

Return to Records Office Home Page

The Records & Registrar department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: Frances Carr.

Last Update: June 8, 2016 9:37 AM

The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.