9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
K Building, Room 203
Come by anytime between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Admissions and Financial Aid advisors will be available to assist you with completing an application and applying for financial aid.
Those planning to attend the Quick Admit Day should bring the following items:
- Official high school transcript (sealed, not opened)
- Official college transcript(s) (sealed, not opened)
- Driver’s license issued after Jan. 1, 2008 (If license issued before Jan. 2008, a certified copy of your birth certificate or a U.S. Passport is required.)
- Compass test scores (if available)
- 2013 tax return to help you complete FAFSA form
Registration is not mandatory,
but is encouraged
Let us know you're coming!
Sign up for Visitation Day is currently closed.
For more information contact
Stefane Raulerson at (229) 317-6538