Darton State College Office of Military and Adult Education | Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC)
Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC)
Darton State College has partnered with Albany State University (ASU) to provide a cross-town Army ROTC program for qualified individuals. Established in 2006, this transfer agreement allows Darton State College students to begin the Military Science Basic Course at Albany State University. This incentive program is designed to promote the ROTC program at Darton State College, promote subsequent transfers of students from Darton State College to Albany State University after completion of the first two years of the ROTC program, and to offer ROTC scholarship competition to Darton State College students.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in the ROTC program, please view the Military Science Articulation Agreement between Darton State College and Albany State University or follow the steps provided below:
- Apply and be accepted at Darton State College
- Enroll as a full-time student at Darton
- Schedule a meeting with the ASU ROTC Department for initial screening to determine if you are eligible for ROTC
- Apply to ASU as a Transient Student
- Obtain a letter from the Darton Registrar, granting you transient permission to take the course at ASU, and submit to ASU to complete your application process
- Register for the appropriate Military Science course at ASU, as directed by the ROTC staff
For more information on the ROTC program at Albany State University and to set up your initial screening, please contact the Albany State University ROTC office at (229) 430-4791 or (478) 825-6340.
The Office of Military and Adult Education department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Director of Military and Adult Education.
Last Update: April 25, 2016 4:42 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.