Darton State College Alumni & Friends |
- Alumni Board member Wes Sadler greets graduate.
- Alumni Board Treasurer Frank Lamb informing a graduate about the alumni association.
- Left to right: Lindsay Snow, Frank Lamb, Wes Sadler, Phil Canon.
- Jessica Word ’12 and Dani Shemery
- ...showing off their matching license plate covers.
- At Austin’s FireGrill
- From Left to Right: Travis Walk ’06, La’Quata Sumter ’07 and Krista Monk ’09
- From Left to Right: Lindsay Snow ’05 and Beth Hicks
- From Left to Right: Wes Sadler ’92, Casey Perkins ’08 and Lindsay Snow ’05
- Several of our International Students
- Members of the Nursing Division
- Alumni artists Krista Dixon ’06 and Alex Daughety ’13 at the Clay Spot social.
- Alumni volunteers Kizzie Richard, La’Quata Sumter, Kim Council help students move in to the dorms.
- Adrienne Lashley and Sara Cornwall welcome students and their families on Move-In Day
Membership is a gift
Partner with us by joining the Alumni Association. Joining the Alumni Association for a small gift of $35 or giving to the Annual Fund says that you recognize the positive impact Darton had in shaping your future. Each membership is a gift of education through scholarships for current and new students, and helps us grow even more by supporting Darton’s growth as a four year institution. As a member of the association we invite you to come to events, volunteer on a committee, or as an Alumni Board member. It’s a great group of people to be involved in – we’re all Cavaliers!