2010-2011 Catalog - ADDENDUMS
Corrected: October 22, 2010
Page 15, B. Accreditation & Approval - Nursing Program
Page 265, Nursing Division Associate of Science Degree Program
National League for Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
3343 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 500
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
- NON-IMMIGRANT INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS: Applicants who are on Student Visa must complete the following requirements:
- Provide an official English translation with all transcripts showing a minimum 1.8 high school grade point average (GPA) and proof of graduation.
- Applicants whose first language is not English and whose language of instruction was not English throughout secondary school must meet the English proficiency requirement by submitting the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 480 (paper-based), 157 (computer-based), or 54 (internet-based). Applicants may choose to submit instead the results of SAT I with a minimum verbal score of 330 to satisfy English proficiency admission requirements or ACT with a minimum English scores of 12. SAT/ACT scores are not required for admission. If testing is not readily available in the student’s home country, the student upon arrival in the United States may take the ACT or SAT. A minimum score of 12 for the ACT and 330 verbal for the SAT are required. IELTS test scores are also accepted to demonstrate English proficiency. A combined minimum score of 5 is required.
- Provide documentation of sufficient resources to cover tuition, room and board, health insurance and other living expenses. Send an affidavit from your financial sponsor and an official letter from the sponsor’s bank stating a dollar amount of readily available deposits in U.S. currency. The total cost of attendance for one academic year is $9,388 for students with the out-of-state fee waiver (International Student Fellowship), and $14,014 without the out-of-state fee waiver.
- Copy of I-94, Visa, or Other Immigration Documents. If you are already in the U.S., send a copy of your passport, I-94 card (DHS Departure Record). If you are currently attending school, you must also submit a copy of your I-20.