Darton State College Servant Leadership |
Servant Leadership Club Requirements
Participants in the Servant Leadership Club must complete the following assignments:
- Organize and participate in 2 community service project per semester
- Take (xxxx), which satisfies Area B of the core curriculum
- Participate in 6 Servant Leadership Program activities per academic year
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Display behaviors that are equivalent to those of the SL core values
- Students will be recognized on Honors Day
The Servant Leadership department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Dr. Kelsey Woodard.
Last Update: November 10, 2015 2:08 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.