Servant Leadership Program Benefits
Members of the program can enjoy the following:
- Invitations to retreats, conferences, and social functions of the SL Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- Participation in all SL Seminars
- Friendship with a highly motivated group of students committed to the SL principles
- Networking opportunities and exposure to successful servant leaders in the community
- Recognition at Honor’s Night
- Looks great on your resume!
The Servant Leadership department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Dr. Kelsey Woodard.
Last Update: January 20, 2015 10:14 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.