Darton State College Servant Leadership | Program Benefits
Servant Leadership Program Benefits
Members of the program can enjoy the following:
- Invitations to retreats, conferences, and social functions of the SL Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- Participation in all SL Seminars
- Friendship with a highly motivated group of students committed to the SL principles
- Networking opportunities and exposure to successful servant leaders in the community
- Recognition at Honor’s Night
The Servant Leadership department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact .
Last Update: December 10, 2015 5:24 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.