Fees & Costs
Refunds are going online!!
To set up your account to receive a Direct Deposit Refund, follow these 8 easy steps
- Click Pay fees online/set up direct deposit refund at the www.darton.edu homepage quicklinks
- Sign into our payment/refund system. You will need your student ID# which begins with 919-XX-XXXX and your MyDC Password. Go to the MyDC tab at the top of the www.darton.edu homepage and under DCiD Lookup, you will get your legacy password (pin) and your student ID#.
- Once signed in, go to eRefunds. Set up a direct deposit bank account.
- Once the payment method has been selected, give the account a nickname and fill in the rest of the required information. Make sure if this is the account you want your refund deposited in that you click on the refund option. Then SAVE!
- Once saved, the system will bring up an agreement. Read it and click “I agree” and continue.
- You should come back to the payment profile page. The account you set up should have a green check mark under “Use for Refunds”.
- Verify your email information under the My Account tab, My profiles option if you would like to get information regarding your account via text, please enter your phone number and your mobile carrier and save your changes.
- This completes the set-up of your account for Direct Deposit Refunds.