Darton State College Students | Travel Abroad - London 2003
2003 London Trip
Visit Merry Olde England in May 2003
- Eight day trip to London
- Round trip airfare from Atlanta
- Breakfast and dinner provided
- Visit Stonehenge, Stratford, Oxford and Bath
- Two theatre performances
- Visit Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Enjoy an Elizabethan Banquet
- Check out the British Museum
- Leave May 8 - Return May 16, 2003
- Total Price $1453
- Call 229-317-6730 for details
The tour is open to the community as well as the student body, college faculty, and staff, and the course is completely optional. This trip, which will be co-listed with Continuing Education, is designed to give travelers a preview of what they will encounter abroad. It will include practical advice about international travel, and a historical, artistic, and cultural orientation to the sites on the itinerary.
Ms. Davis has led Darton students abroad three times in the past six years to destinations in Spain, France, Italy, and England, and photos of the Summer 2000 trip may be seen online at http://photos.yahoo.com/davisps.
For more information regarding this trip, please contact Ms. Teresa Eberhart.