Darton State College Students |
Registration Procedures - Fall 2015
Darton’s B-Term (courses scheduled October 13 - December 7) is an excellent way to accelerate the start of your academic career or to expedite coursework as a returning student. With a variety of course offerings, including Learning Support for math and English, there is no better time than the present to enroll at Darton State College.
B-Term course offerings for Fall 2015 include a wide variety of popular subjects such as Art Appreciation, Public Speaking, English Composition, Leadership Development, Principles of Sociology, and many more. In addition, many online eCore courses are also available, including Human Communications, English Composition, College Algebra, General Psychology, and more. Visit the Darton Class Schedule homepage to look up availability Fall 2015 B-Term courses.
All registration (with the exception of learning support students) at Darton State College is conducted through the web through MyDC. Students can register for classes by following the instructions below:
Fall B-Term Final Registration: September 29
B-Term registration is available to new, readmitted, and all currently enrolled students. Though B-Term registration day typically involves less students than initial registration, there may be potential for long lines and long wait times. Please prepare accordingly. To register, all new or readmitted students must have admissions documents submitted by September 24 to the Office of Admissions.
Where: Begins in the Lobby of the Student Center (C building)
When: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
See helpful hints below...
Final Registration Day Helpful Hints
- Registration can last up to 2-3 hours, depending on your needs.
- Fees are due on registration day.
- Financial Aid must be completed prior to registration.
- Registration will begin in the student center (C building).
- Parking for registration is located behind the student center.
- Students transferring to Darton from another college or a student who has attended Darton previously will need to bring a printout of their DegreeWorks program of study.