Registration Procedures - Fall 2014
All registration (with the exception of learning support students) at Darton State College is conducted through the web through MyDC. There are 3 phases of registration:
Advising/Early Registration: July 1st – July 10th
All currently enrolled students are eligible to participate in Advising /Early Registration. Students are strongly encouraged to register during this phase. Any student registered during the Spring and/or Summer term can register for Fall at this time. Students will be notified via their Darton email account with more details approximately 1 week prior to the beginning of Advising/Early Registration.
Readmitted students whose files are complete will be invited to register during this time as well. Invitations will be mailed to eligible students.
Final Registration: August 11th
Available to new, readmitted, and all currently enrolled students. All students will have the opportunity to register at an earlier registration period and are encouraged to do so. Final registration day involves long lines and long wait times; therefore, students are encouraged to early register. All admissions info must be submitted at least 1 week prior to final registration date to ensure ample time for processing.
See helpful hints below...
Drop/Add: August 15th
Where: Begins in the Lobby of the K building
When: 10:00am to 12:00pm
3:00pm to 5:00pm
Final Registration Day Helpful Hints
- Registration can last up to 2-3 hours, depending on your needs.
- Fees are due on registration day.
- Financial Aid must be completed prior to registration.
- Registration will begin in the student center (C building).
- Parking for registration is located behind the student center.
- Students transferring to Darton from another college or a student who has attended Darton previously will need to bring a print out of their DegreeWorks program of study.