What is the Advising Center?
The Advising Center is a place where students can come and receive 1-on-1 guidance during their Darton experience. We can help you:
- Develop an educational plan
- Arrange the best possible class schedule
- Register you for classes for the upcoming term
- Drop and/or add a class
- Help you decide if taking an online class is right for you
- Refer you to our Career Center to help determine your major and/or career
- Complete a Change of Major/Advisor form
- Prepare you for graduation
- Provide the extra help you need to succeed
- Listen to any concerns you have about college
- Make your life easier!
The Advising Center is located upstairs in the Student Center,
C-217, and is open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Who are we?
Tanya Anderson C-224 317-6867 Diana Garner C-219 317-6924 Carol Ann Ham C-222 317-6734 Simonee Patton C-220 317-6925 Deena Newman C-227 317-6738 Jason Swords C-228 317-6449
Who do we advise?
First-time freshmen (excluding Nursing & Allied Health students)
Readmitted students (excluding Nursing & Allied Health students)
Undecided majors (unless enrolled in a Learning Support class)
E-mail email@example.com for more information about the Advising Center.