Darton State College Student Affairs | Advising Center
What is the Advising Center?
The Advising Center is a place where students can come and receive 1-on-1 guidance during their Darton experience. We can help you:
- Develop an educational plan
- Arrange the best possible class schedule
- Register you for classes for the upcoming term
- Drop and/or add a class
- Help you decide if taking an online class is right for you
- Refer you to our Career Center to help determine your major and/or career
- Complete a Change of Major/Advisor form
- Prepare you for graduation
- Provide the extra help you need to succeed
- Listen to any concerns you have about college
- Make your life easier!
The Advising Center is located in the Student Center,
C-103, and is open from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Who are we?
Student Success C-103 A 317-6865 Deena Newman C-103 I 317-6738 Lisa Etheridge C-103 K 317-6249 Ryan Tindell C-103 L 317-6734 Pat Ridgeway C-103 M 317-6919
Who do we advise?
First-time freshmen (excluding Nursing & Allied Health students)
Readmitted students (excluding Nursing & Allied Health students)
Undecided majors (unless enrolled in a Learning Support class)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Advising Center.
The Student Affairs department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact .
Last Update: June 22, 2016 4:23 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.