International Student Services
Primary Designated School Official
Student Success Advisor
Building C, Room 103 O
Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
International Student Services is dedicated to serving the special needs of International Students and provides support for living and studying in the United States. The Office serves as a liaison between students and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of State, facilitates international admissions, and coordinates the International Student Fellowship Program.
The Office promotes internationalism on campus by fostering understanding of diverse cultures and by hosting a variety of international events and activities.
Services provided by the International Student Services:
- Assistance for International Admission
- Assistance for Adjusting to Campus, Community, and American Culture
- New International Student Orientation
- Tax seminars
- Coordination of Students and Exchange Visitors Information System (SEVIS)
- Coordination of International Student Fellowship Program
- Coordination of International Student Mentor Program
- Coordination of International Programs and Activities
- Immigration Advising
- Academic Advising
- Personal Advising