Darton State College Campus Recreation | Intramurals - Forms
Register your Team for a Sport
All intramural participants will be required to create a free account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com/schools/Darton/Registration
Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your school email address (@darton.edu or @mail.darton.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
Please refer to the following if you have any trouble joining. Sign Up Instructions.
If you still need help creating a team or creating your account please contact Guilherme Moura @ 229-317-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Rocco Cappello @ 229-317-6260 or email@example.com.
Releases & Consent Forms
(Print, fill out and turn in)
- Assumption of Risk & Insurance Certification Form
- Photo Consent and Release Form
- Release, Waiver of Liability & Convention not to Sue Form
Darton Students who intend to participate in Darton State College Intramural Sports must complete and submit the Assumption of Risk & Insurance Certification Form as well as the Release, Waiver of Liability & Convention not to sue Form. For your team picture to be placed on the web site, you must sign the Photo Consent and Release Form as well. Participating students must also be currently enrolled and possess a 2.0 GPA to be considered eligible for Intramurals.
The Intramurals department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Email: Guilherme Moura or Email: Rocco Cappello
For more information, call (229) 317-6750.
Last Update: June 1, 2016 4:54 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.