Darton State College Student Affairs
Student Success Program
The Student Success Program is designed to help students develop ways to be successful here at Darton. We want to start you on the road to success for lifelong learning.
Some of the ways to be successful include:
- setting goals
- managing your time
- exploring campus resources
- communicating more effectively
- improving your study skills
- enhancing your test taking strategies
- listening actively during class lectures
- gaining your own personal power
The Student Success Program's office hours are from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., or after hours by appointment.
The Student Affairs department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact .
Last Update: June 22, 2016 4:23 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.