Proctoring for Students Enrolled in Other Schools
Upon request, and as testing schedules permit, the Testing Center can proctor tests for students not enrolled at Darton College. Testing must take place during regular business hours.
- Follow your school’s procedures for off-campus proctor approval
- At the Albany campus, your tests can be administered on most days when Darton's Online/Hybrid tests are scheduled - except for heavily scheduled days. Check each day individually.
- Appointments are required.
- To test at the Albany campus, check the Online/Hybrid Test Schedule before you call 229-317-6735.
- Tell us the name of the school you are enrolled in.
- Walk-in testing is not available.
- Bring a photo id on test day. Driver’s license is acceptable.
- Bring $20 proctor fee on test day – exact cash only. No checks.
- Map to locate Albany campus Testing Center