Albany Campus Proctored Test Information for
Online & Hybrid Classes
Provide the Following to Your Students
Place these links and information in your online courses in a location easily seen and easily accessible.
- Testing Location- Albany Campus
- Testing Center Calendar
- Testing Policies & Guidelines
- Testing Honest Policy
- ID Requirements
- Explanation of Open Hours
- Testing Hours
- Off-Campus Proctored Testing PDF -Please check with the Online Division for the correct document for your class.
Notice: Please check back soon for information on how to add this information in D2L.
- Online/Hybrid tests may be scheduled on Mondays – Thursdays.
- Open hours to begin tests on your scheduled test days are 9:30 am – 6:30 pm.
- TEST REQUEST DEADLINES
- Full Term & A-Term test requests are due by the 3rd full week of any semester
- B-Term requests are due by the 2nd full week of B-Term.
- Test Proctors for online/hybrid testing are available only on days marked with the Online & Hybrid Course Exams bar. They do not work in the Testing Office.
- The email@example.com e-mail is checked each morning by 9:30 am by the Lead Proctor and office staff.
- E-mails received after 9:30 am will be reviewed the next online/hybrid test day.
- During Final Exams: Friday testing may be added – if so, email notification will be sent early in the semester to faculty whose tests are posted on the Testing Calendar. IF Added – hours will be 9 am – 2 pm.
How to Schedule
- E-mail your online/hybrid tests request using information and links on the form.
- REQUIRED: Send your roster as an email attachment before the first test date.
- Your Name
- Course Name
- Alphabetized Roll
How to Schedule Makeup Tests
- Check the Testing Center Online Calendar
- Select a day when Online/Hybrid tests are already scheduled
(Click on a day & look for the “Online & Hybrid Course Exams” in the Location/Times column)
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least one (1) day prior to requested day
- Subject line: Make-Up Test Request - [Course Name]
- Email Body:
- Student’s Name
- Date (mm/dd) of Makeup
- Course & Test Name
Note: Make up tests are not posted on the Online Testing Calendar & students should identify themselves as approved for a makeup for you.
- Make-up test information is on the test request form linked above.