Darton State College Testing Center | Guidelines and Forms to Schedule Online/Hybrid tests at Albany Campus
Albany Campus Proctored Test Information for
Online & Hybrid Classes
Provide the Following to Your Students
Place this link for your students in their online course instructions. It includes all the information your students will need to know to take their exams at the Albany campus Testing Center.
- Online/Hybrid tests may be scheduled on Mondays – Thursdays.
- Open hours to begin tests on your scheduled test days are 9:30 am – 6:30 pm.
- TEST REQUEST DEADLINES
- Full Term & A-Term test requests are due by the 3rd full week of any semester
- B-Term requests are due by the 2nd full week of B-Term.
- Test Proctors for online/hybrid testing are available only on days marked with the Online & Hybrid Course Exams bar. They do not work in the Testing Office.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail is checked each morning by 9:30 am by the Lead Proctor and office staff.
- E-mails received after 9:30 am will be reviewed the next online/hybrid test day.
- During Final Exams: Friday and Saturday hours may be added – if so, email notification will be sent early in the semester to faculty whose tests are posted on the Testing Calendar. IF Added – hours will be Friday, 9 am – 1 pm & Saturday, 9 am – 11 am.
How to Schedule
- E-mail your online/hybrid tests request using information and links on the form.
- Class Rosters are Not Required.
How to Schedule Makeup Tests
- Check the Testing Center Online Calendar
- Select a day when Online/Hybrid tests are already scheduled
(Click on a day & look for the “Online & Hybrid Course Exams” in the Location/Times column)
- Send an email to: email@example.com at least one (1) day prior to requested day
- Subject line: Make-Up Test Request - [Course Name]
- Email Body:
- Student’s Name
- Date (mm/dd) of Makeup
- Course & Test Name
Note: Make up tests are not posted on the Online Testing Calendar & students should identify themselves as approved for a makeup for you.
- Make-up test information is on the test request form linked above.
The Testing Center department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Debbie Beaty
Building G, Room 101
Last Update: December 10, 2015 5:07 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.