Darton State College
» Current Students
» Testing Center
Policies and Procedures
For On-Line/Hybrid Classes as scheduled by Darton Instructors
- Tests at the Albany campus are administered in the Testing Center, Building G-101
- Appointments are not required.
- Open hours may be viewed on the Online/Hybrid Test Schedule.
- Tests may be started anytime between the hours listed.
- No test will begin after the last posted hour.
- Some teachers require scantrons.
- Scantrons can be purchased at the Bookstore on the east side of campus.
- Enter quietly.
- Look for signs inside the Testing Center
- Present your picture ID.
Do NOT Bring
- Cell Phones
- IF cell phones are brought inside, the power should be turned OFF
- Vibrate and silent mode do NOT meet the definition of OFF.
- Food or Drinks
- Children to wait
- Friends to wait
- Family to wait
- Students who do not comply with instructions or policies will be asked to leave the Testing Center.
- Teachers will be notified of testing irregularities.
Special Test Accommodations
Go to Explanation of Open Hours
Go to Picture ID Required
Go to Scheduled Tests
Go to Academic Honesty Policy
For information: Contact your instructor.
Testing Center: 229-317-6735 or email@example.com