Darton State College Testing Center | Policies and Procedures
» Testing Center
Darton State College
Policies, Procedures, and Information
- Tests are administered in the Testing Center, Bldg. G-101, next to the Library
- Appointments are not required.
- Open hours may be viewed on the Online Schedule / Calendar.
- Tests may be started anytime between the hours listed.
- No test will begin after the last posted hour.
- Enter quietly and look for the Testing Information sign.
- Have picture ID ready.
- You will be asked to fill out and agree to DSC Testing Center Policies and Procedures.
- Know the Instructor and Course Name.
- Check-in with your Darton ID card or your Darton ID number using DartLog.
Do NOT Bring
- Cell Phones
- IF cell phones are brought inside, the power should be turned OFF
- Vibrate and silent mode do NOT meet the definition of OFF.
- Food or Drinks
- Children, Friends, and/or Family to wait
- Students who do not comply with instructions or policies will be asked to leave the Testing Center.
- Teachers will be notified of testing irregularities.
Special Test Accommodations
Personal Belongings (keys, purses, books, phones, etc.)
- Will be placed on the floor under or beside your desk.
- Do not bring extra paper – If permitted, you will be given scratch paper which must be turned in before you leave.
For information: Contact your instructor.
229-317-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org