Darton State College Testing Center | Policies and Procedures
» Testing Center
Darton State College
Policies, Procedures, and Information
- Tests are administered in the Testing Center, Bldg. G-101, next to the Library
- Appointments are not required.
- Open hours may be viewed on the Online Schedule / Calendar.
- Tests may be started anytime between the hours listed.
- No test will begin after the last posted hour.
- Enter quietly and look for the Testing Information sign.
- Have picture ID ready.
- You will be asked to fill out and agree to DSC Testing Center Policies and Procedures.
- Know the Instructor and Course Name.
- Check-in with your Darton ID card.
Do NOT Bring
- Cell Phones
- IF cell phones are brought inside, the power should be turned OFF
- Vibrate and silent mode do NOT meet the definition of OFF.
- Food or Drinks
- Children, Friends, and/or Family to wait
- Students who do not comply with instructions or policies will be asked to leave the Testing Center.
- Teachers will be notified of testing irregularities.
Special Test Accommodations
Personal Belongings (keys, purses, books, phones, etc.)
- Will be placed on the floor under or beside your desk.
- Do not bring extra paper – If permitted, you will be given scratch paper which must be turned in before you leave.
For information: Contact your instructor.
229-317-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Testing Center department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Debbie Beaty
Building G, Room 101
Last Update: December 10, 2014 10:41 AM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.