This list will continue to be expanded and updated. If you have an technical questions please contact the OIT Help Desk at 317-6704.
If you have any general questions about ADP please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page HERE.
Click on a question, and a response is provided
- Q: What do I do if I am having trouble getting into eTime?
- Q: What do I do if I am having issues obtaining my ADP ID number?
- Q: Why am I experiencing difficulties registering?
- Q: In eTime, I am unable to view my employees, and/or I see the incorrect employees?
- Q: What if my employees or faculty members are not here this week to register?
First, check to see if you added eTime successfully. After you have gone through the self-service registration, follow these steps to determine if you have added eTime:
- www.portal.adp.com web page.
- Click on “First Time Users Register Here”
- Click on “Add a Service”
- Enter your new Username and Password
- On the next screen, the Enterprise eTime service will be listed at the bottom of the page.
- If “Delete” appears to the Enterprise eTime service, this indicates you have already added eTime.
- If “Add” appears to the Enterprise eTime service, this indicates you have not already added eTime.
- Click “Add”
- You will be prompted to enter your new ADP ID number.
- The next screen should state if you have added eTime successfully.
If you continue to experience problems getting into eTime or accessing eTime, please contact OIT at 317-6704 or Payroll Services at 317-6714.
Any employee that was hired/keyed into the system AFTER 5pm on May 8th will not show up in the system as of right now and a ADP employee ID has not been generated for them.
Please contact Payroll Services at 317-6714 to report this issue. As soon as the employee has been entered into the ADP environment, they will be notified.
Make certain you are using the correct Registration Pass code of USG-6775. If you have gotten past the Registration Pass code and the system is not recognizing you by your name or social security number, please verify that you are using your legal name.
If you have any questions, please contact OIT at 317-6704 or Payroll Services at 317-6714.
When an approver is viewing their employees time under the Quick Navs / Reconcile Time Card feature, make certain that next to “SHOW”- “ALL HOME” is selected from the drop down menu. Many times the system defaults to “NONE”, and as a result none of your employees are appearing.
If you have additional questions, please contact OIT at 317-6704 or Payroll Services at 317-6714.
Have your employees sign up as soon as they can. For faculty members that are away this summer, they can register and add eTime in August.
If you have any general questions about ADP please refer
to the Frequently Asked Questions page HERE.