Skip Navigation

Darton State College

Darton State College

Home  » Faculty & Staff  » Policies & Procedures  » Policies

Darton State College Policies and Procedures

Transient Authorization

A Darton State College student who wishes to enroll temporarily in another college or university must obtain prior permission to do so and should request that a letter of authorization be sent to the Director of Admissions of that college or university. The Darton State College Registrar or Vice President for Academic Affairs may grant the permission and issue the letter of authorization. Credit earned while in a transient status may be transferred back to Darton State College provided such credit carries a grade of "C" and satisfies curricular requirements. It is the student's responsibility to request that a transcript of credits be sent back to Darton State College.

Dr. Allia Carter
Vice President for Student Affairs
K Building, Room 332 B
(229) 317-6777

Frances Carr
Administration Building, Room A161
(229) 317-6744

Return to the previous page.