Darton State College

Darton State College Faculty & Staff

Home  » Faculty & Staff  » Policies & Procedures  » Policies

Darton State College
Policies and Procedures

Withdrawal from the College


To withdraw from all courses, that is, resign from college, students must report either to their faculty academic advisor, their major division chairperson, or the Records Office and process a withdrawal request. One part of the process is an exit interview with the faculty advisor or the major division chairperson. If circumstances make it impossible for students to present themselves on campus, a written request to withdraw will suffice. Students who fail to officially withdraw will receive the grade of F in all courses for which they are registered.

Late Withdrawal/Drop

Students who drop a course or withdraw from the College after the date published in the Catalog as the last day to drop a course or withdraw from the College without penalty will receive a grade of WF for all courses involved. The only exceptions are in cases of hardship as determined by the Vice President for Academic Affairs or his designated representative. Verification of hardship will be required.

Contact for more information:
Records & Registrar's Office

Return to the previous page.

The Legal Affairs department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact the Legal Affairs department.

Last Update: December 10, 2015 5:05 PM

The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.