Darton State College Faculty & Staff
Darton State College
Policies and Procedures
Computer, Software & Internet Availability
Darton State College offers computers for student use while on campus.
- Computer classrooms are restricted to use for in-class work.
- Computer labs are available on first-come-first-serve basis. The Reading, Writing, Nurse, & Math labs are restricted-use labs, not open for general use.
- Kiosk computers are open for student use.
- The Game room computers are open for student use.
- The Library computers are open for student use, with 5 machines available to the public.
Computer Applications Available:
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Internet Explorer (IE)
- DVD playing software
- PDF creation
- MyIT Lab 2010
202 (Writing Lab)
205 (Reading Lab)
216 (Math Lab)
|G||101 (Testing Center)||70|
|132 (Writing Center)||10|
|E (Gymnasium)||Internet Cafe||5|
|C (Game room)||Gaming||5|
The Legal Affairs department is responsible for the information on this page.
For questions regarding content, or for further information, please contact Kendall D. Isaac, J.D..
Last Update: September 22, 2015 2:20 PM
The Darton State College web site is maintained by the Technology Services Division.