Skip Navigation

Darton State College

Darton State College

Home  » Faculty & Staff  » Policies & Procedures  » Policies

Darton State College Policies and Procedures

Residency Classification

Students should direct questions about residency classification to the Office of the Registrar. (See Definition of Legal Resident)

Students have the right to appeal their residency classification. Such an appeal must state the nature of the grievance and the desired outcome in writing and must be directed to the President of the College.

Frances Carr
K Building, Room 101
(229) 317-6744

Return to the previous page.