Darton College Policies and Procedures
On-Line Registration Disclaimer
Many students at Darton College now have the opportunity to register for their classes through the Web. After an initial consultation with your advisor to identify your program of study and suggest specific courses and timetables, you may choose to register for future courses without a subsequent visit with your advisor. It will be important that you take the courses suggested by your advisor to complete your program of study in a timely manner. If you decide to change your major, or experience difficulties in taking the courses prescribed in your program of study, contact your advisor for assistance.
Please review with your advisor the following checklist of items before making the decision to register on the Web.
- I have consulted with my advisor and have been informed that I may register for classes through the Internet.
- I have discussed my program of study with my advisor and have been provided a list of courses necessary to complete my program of study.
- I understand that if I deviate from the list of courses provided by my advisor these courses may not satisfy program requirements or transfer to another institution, or may affect my financial aid.
- I understand the importance of taking my program of study courses during the appropriate semester or this could delay graduating within a timely period.
- I understand that if I receive financial aid funds, they should only be used to pay for classes required for the major declared or my admissions application. I also understand that I will be responsible for repaying any funds that I have received as a result of enrolling in classes not required: failure to repay will result in my financial aid being suspended until funds are repaid.
Maintained by: TSD; Contact: Dorea Hardy
Each Department responsible for maintaining questions related to them.